Willoughby Swim Club is using the $100 Active Kids Voucher offered by the NSW Government.
How to Apply for an Active Kids Voucher
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids program.
From 31 January 2018, parents can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
This $100 voucher can be used toward WSC membership fees this September. So rather than paying $230 for a Competitive Swimmer, this will now be $130 if you use the voucher.
The Active Kids Voucher is offered to Competitive Swimmers only.
To apply go to:
- Click on “Apply online” and follow the prompts
- Log in to your service NSW account
- Enter Medicare details for the student to be registered
- Voucher will be emailed to you.
- Email this voucher to Registrar at email@example.com
- When you register for the 2018-2019 membership in September, you will be able to choose to use the voucher for the selected child. Your child will come up as “Competitive Swimmer-Active Kid Voucher”